Thank you for visiting us. One of the best ways to get to know us, is to visit on Sunday. Here are some simple steps to explore what it means to be a member of our church:
- Newcomer Orientation: In Fr. Jim’s office at 9:45am, 1st Sunday every other month — Informal opportunity to ask questions and meet the Rector. To find out more, contact Mrs. Elaine Shanks at Eshanks360@aol.com
- Newcomer Dinner: Enjoy hospitality at a member’s home. These dinners are a great way to meet staff, vestry members, ministry leaders, and other newcomers. Contact Elaine Shanks to be part of our next dinner.
- Ascension 101: A 4-week series of lunch & orientation classes exploring how we encounter God in the Anglican tradition, experience community at Ascension, and prepare for spiritual growth and transformation. Look for our next set of classes to come this fall. To join our next Ascension 101 class contact Mrs. Reenie Frush at email@example.com
- Baptism, First Communion and Confirmation: To find out more about preparing for and scheduling a baptism for a child or adult, or to find out about the schedule of First Communion and Confirmation classes, call the church office at (407) 876-3480.
- Prayer Request– Prayer is the mainstay of a faithful life. We offer prayer time during each of our Sunday services, but our needs don’t always match our service schedule!! With that said, if you are in need of prayer for yourself, or a loved one, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will go to our prayer chain.