We are an Anglican/Episcopal Church that believes:
- That the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God and contain all things necessary for salvation (Articles of Religion VI, Book of Common Prayer, p. 868)
- That God’s promises are set forth in the Holy Scriptures.
- That the Will of God, as declared in Scripture is to be followed.
- We are an orthodox church which comes under the authority of Holy Scripture.
- We Believe in God the Father, Jesus his Son incarnate and the Holy Spirit alive and moving.
- We believe that Holy Communion and Baptism are Sacraments.
- We believe that Holy Matrimony is a Sacramental Rite designed by God for man and woman.
- We align ourselves with the Anglican Communion and the Anglican Communion Covenant